Time to Make
30 mins plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Roll out your hessian fabric and place your box on top, cut around the box leaving extra fabric to fold inside. Glue gun the inside of your box edges first and then the corners last gathering the fabric and folding in one direction before hot gluing in place. Don’t worry about the glue being visible inside the box as this will be covered. Just be careful of your fingers!
- Glue two bark leaves on the front approx. 3cm away from the corners to leave space to glue your other naturals. Leave to dry.
- Glue a selection of larch cones and acorns in a scattered effect making sure they face in different directions and minimise any gaps. Keeping your box facing up so the items and glue stay in place.
- Take a sheet of tissue paper and scrunch lightly, then top with a handful of natural raffia.
- Fill with fruit and gift for Harvest Festival.
You can upcycle any size box depending how much fruit you wish to gift. This rustic style box can be filled with natural bodycare products and gifted at any time of the year.